Electrical installations of any nature will deteriorate over time. MTI will ensure you and your property are safe.
Our electricians in Featherstone Pontefract are here for all your electrical safety checking needs.
Using all the latest test meter technology and methods, MTI electricians can verify and report the condition of your installations for its continued use and safety. When any remedial work is required, you will be notified and a price agreed before action is taken.
- Electrical periodic inspection, testing and reporting (electrical PIR)
- Electrical safety checks
- Electrical installation condition reports (EICR)
- Electrical Installation Condition Observation Reports (EICOR)
- Landlord certificates and Landlord safety checks
- PAT testing or portable appliance testing
MTI regularly supply landlords, property agents, private clients and commercial business companies in with electrical maintenance and electrical safety testing checks. We are fully registered Electricians and provide details upon request.
A brief summary of these recommendations and regulations are outlined below. Should you require our Electricians services to fulfil any electrical periodic inspection, testing and reporting on any property type and size in Leeds then please do contact us for a free no obligation quotation. We regularly offer to beat many quotations given by other Electricians in Leeds.
Such periodic electrical reporting will uncover (if any):
- Overloaded electrical circuits and equipment
- Risk of electric shock or fire hazards
- Any electrical work that has deteriorated or is defective
- Inadequate main earthing or earth bonding
At this point, schedules of all circuits in the electrical installation will be issued accordingly.
Electrical installations should be subject to electrical periodic inspection and testing at intervals of:
- Privately owned property – 10 years
- Rented property – 5 years
- Caravan’s – 3 years
- Annually for swimming pools
- When preparing a property for letting
- Before buying or selling a property
Electrical periodic inspection, testing and reporting must be conducted by electrically competent electricians with the necessary experience and qualifications. MTI will issue an Electrical Installation Condition Report to any persons ordering the work. Any observed damage, deterioration, defects, dangerous conditions and any non compliances with current regulations will be documented. The electrical installations condition will be confirmed and its compliance with BS7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (IEE Wiring Regulations) will be checked.